how it works
Purchase one of our daily deals and checkout through our quick and totally secure network.
Share it with friends and family and remember, there is a limited amount of time to purchase the deal!
Now enjoy! The question is, would you rather spoil yourself or share the love? Either way, send us a picture and tell us how it was!
Make sure to check back everyday to see what new exclusive deals are being offered.
Select a question below to display the answer
Show all answers |
Hide all answers
- How do I get my YoDeal Certificate?
- To retrieve your certificate, simply go to this link, you may need to log-in, and then you'll see your purchase(s). Click on 'print certificate' and a PDF document will open. You can print that document and redeem at your convenience!
- What is YoDeal?
- YoDeal is a deal of the day website that features great local business and supports local causes. Each day we feature a new business that we think is a cool place to visit, a fun thing to do, or a great place to eat. Up to 20% of each deal’s purchase price is donated back to a local charity!
- What do I do if I would like to request a refund?
- We understand that sometimes you can get caught up in all of the excitement of a great deal. Therefore, we will refund your money in full within 30 days of your purchase – as long as you have not printed your YoDeal. Just send us a quick email using the Contact Us Form.
- How do I know if my purchase went through or not?
- After you purchase a deal, you will see a confirmation pop up thanking you for your purchase. You will be able to see and access your deal certificates immediately after purchasing by clicking the "My Account" button while logged in to YoDeal.com!
- When is my credit card charged?
- We don’t charge your card until the deal is closed, so sometime after midnight is when the charge will be applied to your credit card.
- Is my credit card information safe with the YoDeal?
- Yes. We never store your information on our servers, and we always handle your information over a secure SSL connection.
- Do you send me the vouchers in the mail?
- The vouchers you purchase through YoDeal are available online immediately after your purchase. No need to wait on us to send them to you, just go to the site, print them and enjoy!
- How do I use the voucher?
- When your voucher is available to be used, just print it out and take it in to the merchant and use it for payment. It has a special number on it, and it will have your name on it. The merchant will match your voucher code to the list we provided to them and will scratch that voucher off of the list. Simple!
- How long do I have to use the voucher?
- Each deal carries an expiration date, and the voucher must be redeemed by that date to get the discounted value.
- Can I buy a YoDeal for a friend or give as a gift?
- Sure, but it will have your name on it. So, it’s a good idea to call the merchant and let them know that you are giving your voucher as a gift so that they can change the name on their list.
- What if I am not happy with the goods or services from the merchant?
- The voucher you are purchasing is from the merchant and you should handle any quality issues through them. However, we work hard to bring the best businesses to YoDeal.com each day, and we want you to be happy. So, if you can’t work it out with the merchant, let us know and we’ll make it right with you.
- If I missed a YoDeal, can I buy one after it ends?
- No. The businesses featured on YoDeal are not typically discounters and they’ve only agreed to discount their product or service for a limited time. Make sure you sign up for our daily emails and follow us on Facebook or Twitter so you don’t miss a deal!
- Do I get change from my voucher if I don’t use the full value?
- No, unless the business specifically states differently. There is no cash back if your purchase is than the voucher value, so make sure to take along several friends, it’s more fun when you save with friends anyway.
- What if I lose my voucher?
- You may print your vouchers from our site as needed, but remember, you can only use a voucher once!
- I receive the YoDeal daily email, and I want to make a purchase, but I can’t log in to my account. What do I do?
- Even though you have subscribed to the YoDeal daily email, it does not mean that you have registered on the YoDeal.com website to make purchases. If you have never purchased from YoDeal.com before, and you are having trouble, it is most likely that you have never registered an account on YoDeal.com before. You can register your account to make purchases here.
- How do I change my password?
- You can change your password under your “My Account Details” tab under your "My Account" tab or click here.
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- No problem! You can have a temporary password sent to your registered email address here.
- What do I do if my printer is out of colored ink and the certificate number will not print?
- In your printer settings, you should have the option to make all print jobs print in black and white or grey scale. This will print everything on the certificate using different shades of grey using only black ink.